LebenslaufI am assistant professor and head of the mobile security group at Ruhr University Bochum. Before, I was a Post-doctoral Researcher at Ruhr University Bochum and a Post-doctoral Scholar at the Theory Group at the Department of Computer Science of Stanford University. I received my PhD from the Saarland University, Germany, where I was in the Information Security and Cryptography Group at the Computer Science Department, and I studied Math and Computer Science at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany.
Forschung- Usable security and privacy
- Usable authentication mechanisms
- Security and usability of password-based authentication
- Risk-based authentication
- Privacy of health-related apps
- Privacy perception by end-users